BIA/Kelsey analysts shared their top predictions for 2017 in a round table webinar discussion this week. Predictions from our team included:
- Social media usage will continue to increase among SMBs.
- Service commerce, the combination of social tools, scheduling tools for individual and fleet management, and CRM and transactional tools, will become common in the SMB market during the next two years.
- National brands will outpace regional and local SMBs in total spend to target local audiences.
- Local TV station OTA advertising will go down, while online revenue goes up and retransmission consent soars.
- Video will be the next big social ad tool for SMBs.