The Local Commerce Monitor™ (LCM)report, Video Advertising and Small Businesses, profiles SMBs that use video advertising and examine their current and future usage of and spending on media, digital platforms and key marketing programs. This 27 page report includes charts, data and analysis on the key trends of SMBs that use video for advertising, including:
- Current spend and future spending intentions by video media channel.
- Spend on website and other online properties.
- Use of customer lists and loyalty programs.
- Other media channels that they use for their marketing and advertising activities especially video.
- Product opportunities for these SMBs that rely on video media channels.
- Benchmarks for agencies working with SMBs that use video.
Who Should Read This Report?
- Executives in charge of marketing and/or product development targeted to SMBs
- Senior leaders evaluating opportunities in the SMB marketplace
- Any executive with a role in selling digital advertising products, especially video products