Guiding Media. Inspiring Innovation. Leading Local.
Mitch Ratcliffe and Abid Chaudhry of BIA/Kelsey discuss Uber's $100M settlement with drivers in California and Massachussetts. We also cover the impact of service scheduling in local commerce.
Mitch Ratcliffe and Abid Chaudhry of BIA/Kelsey discuss the fall of Shuddle, the "Uber for kids," and what to expect as on-demand services seek to increase their differentiation and revenue.
The first NOW Podcast features an interview with Art Agrawal, CEO and Cofounder of YourMechanic.com, a provider of auto repair at home or the office that raised $24 million in…
Services and Products Snapshot
- Business Consulting (Quantifying business potential, strategic planning, go-to-market strategies, partnering)
- Competitive Intelligence (Understanding direct and indirect competition)
- Sales Transformation (Driving digital and mobile revenue)
- Strategic Positioning and Tactical Execution (Defining strategies for branding, thought leadership, product launch)
- Industry Research and Analysis (Examining industry trends, topics, technology, innovation and more)
- Industry Forecasting (Tracking ad spending in local markets and nationwide for top media and business categories)
- Local Competition Reports (Reporting on top local competitors in markets across the U.S.)
- Local Commerce Monitor™ (Surveying what makes small business marketers tick and how they choose to spend their marketing dollars)
- Broadcast Media Database, Custom Research and Publications (Comprehensive data products and FCC intelligence for the TV, radio and newspaper industries)